Shall I work, shall I clean, shall I nap, or play?
Well, I........

Watered the garden, and watered the shrubs
Watered the flowers and planted some herbs
Mowed the front yard and mowed the back
Swept the driveway and emptied the trash.
Treated the ant piles, spread weed and feed
Then carefully watered my son's apple treeWent to church then stopped by the store
Did volunteer work, but wait, there's more!
I organized the closet and organized the drawer
Painted the ceiling and the baseboards
Vacuumed the house and made the beds
Unclogged the toilet (a surprise the kids left).

I folded the clothes then washed the sheets
Went to Mass again for the 4th time this week
Worked 40 hours and baked some bread
Greeted new neighbors, played tennis with a friend.
Cleaned up the kitchen, my one little dish
Reviewed our taxes, fed my son's fishRan some errands and shopped at the mall
Bought Easter gifts, but still that's not all!
I met with our realtor and termite inspector
Talked with our roofer and insurance adjuster
Kissed all the dolls on my 5 yr old's bed
Then took care of Sunshine, our neighbor's pet.
They'll be home tomorrow, where did the time go?Should I watch an episode of my favorite show?
Or I could workout with a walk, no a jog
Then check on e-mails and update my blog.
Now time to reflect, oh wow, what a week!
I've accomplished a lot but it's time for me.
A hair appointment first, then a spa pedicure
And finally relax with red wine or a beer.
No comments:
Post a Comment