Families are the compass that guide us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter. -- Brad Henry

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Indoor Hockey




I was upstairs and hadn't heard from the kids in a while, so I went to check on them.  They were out in the garage making something with duct tape , some hooks, and long poles.  I probably should have asked what  they were making, but they were all getting along, so I  let it go.





The next thing I hear is the pitter-patter of feet running around on the hard wood floor.  I come down to find something resembling hockey.  I have no idea where the goals are, but I'm not sure I even want all the details. 









They have been playing long enough for me to snap some pictures and make this post,  but I think I just heard someone call time out.  Either the "puck" is lost, something broke, or more duct tape is needed.  I'm so glad I cleaned up the house today....

No comments:

Post a Comment