I went to visit my mother for a few days. It was good to see her and
spend time with her. I arrived at mom's house on Thursday and stayed
busy until I left Sunday morning. Mother and I accomplished many things
in a short amount of time. Hard work is one of the many great virtues
that mother instilled in me. She has always been a hard worker.
spend time with her. I arrived at mom's house on Thursday and stayed
busy until I left Sunday morning. Mother and I accomplished many things
in a short amount of time. Hard work is one of the many great virtues
that mother instilled in me. She has always been a hard worker.
The trip was not all work. Also important is that we made time to have
fun. I certainly ate good - everything from good old Texas BBQ brisket and Tex Mex to fine dining at an private club.
We enjoyed the time together and I look forward to many more visits.
No comments:
Post a Comment